Listed below are the registered participants for the MMSCL 2.0 program. For the purposes of this program, only the blog's names will be listed here. Staff may choose to reveal or conceal their identity themselves as they wish through their blogs.
Staff who have would like to help other staff out as mentors have a + next to their name. Feel free to post comments on their blogs for help. You can also email communitylibrary2@gmail.com with any questions.
Participant Blogs:
** indicates participants who completed all activities
+ indicates participants who are willing to mentor coworkers
darlsnews **
sburgmmscl **
Library
Yeah...+ **
Linda's Scrap Spot+ **
My World **
Not Another Blog
Blog Away
Library Jenn **
Paint the Town Red
Things I Like, and Things I Don't Like+
saminvierno **
wynnsical
Beachy's Blog
sberry362
AnneMarieSays
Web 2.0
Kathy Carter's Blog **
My Corner
Alex's Blog
I'd Think I'd Miss You Even if We Never Met
VintageMovieGuy **
breathe.
palace
Toni's Blog **
Sara's Room Without a View **
Melissa's Blog
BabyBun
Soups Blog
Latin Girl
Get Back in Your Tree
JessMan's Thoughts **
OrAnGe RaZZle
Karo's Blog
Misanthropic
Margie's Place
Technologic Turbulence ** +
That's What She Said **
supersized23 **
Late Night With Greg **
drummr4jc
Thoughts **
MoniqueBoeken **
I bleed blue
Ciel's "Clicks"
Maureen's
Books and Meaning
Who Knew?
PurplePixie
The program so far
Crazy-Lucy
Donna's Thoughts **
Between the Keyboard and the Chair
Shirley
luvthecity
oldwiseone
Hello **
Mmmmmm...Chips!
Family Historian
Thoughts From Rachel **
savvynot **
Web 2.0 Training **
Turquoise Seashell
MMSCL Staff Cookbook
Talk of the Town
Hey, Lady
Sylvia's Two Cents
web 2.0
Pretty Rickey
Kell Bell
Tureesuhwire
Circ Juice
Yada This
Bloggie blog blog
Ardboe Claire
Career
Library Web 2.0
Chrlyn
brendakalb
My blog
skizat
Pina's Space
Debby's Blog **
Whatever
Interrupted By Life
arsblog
Oh My Blog!
Crochet ER
Domino Reads
Butterfly **
Will
Beth's Blog
tara's blog
Me, You & Friends
hippy by nature
Mari Thoughts!!!!
Holler Roller!
Read all about it
Doreen's blog
Here Comes the Sun
MeMyselfandI
NeverEnoughTime
Blog.
Black Cloud Gaining
Jennifer
Matts Place
Angelina Ballerina
Florence **
Ms. M
libraray project
talkabout
!
writersblocnow
Cookie's Blog
Tealketchup
Zach's Daily Dose
PainfulPitiful
(Your blog will appear here once you reach Activity #3: Creating a blog in 3 Easy Steps. If you have already created your blog and it has been approved - look for the purple OK on the staff page - but if it does not appear in this list, please add a comment at the bottom of this page to let me know.)
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
http://vintagemovieguy.blogspot.com
Screen name SD
This blog does not appear at the bottom of the step 3 completed page
Steve Spataro
http://amandad-thoughts.blogspot.com/
This blog does not appear at the bottom of the step 3 completed page
Where did my blog go?
http://pina26.blogspot.com
does not appear on this page. I've completed 5 steps
I have three purple OK marks on my staff contact page, but my "domino reads" blog does not appear anyplace, so I can't comment on my progress.
I completed my whole 17 excerise and my blog does not appear a the bottome of the page
SD, Amanda, Pina, domino reads & Ernie:
You should all be good now!
Nick - my blog doesn't have the ** after it? What's up with that?
Toni
Completed 5th activity and blog is not posted
I completed 4 activities, my blog does not appear at the bottom of the page
Linda Glueck
Lindy Hop
I completed up to step #12 and I do not see my blog listed. Thanks
@lindy hop: your blog is under "Read all about it"
@Here Comes the Sun - your blog is now up.
I'm still waiting for my #15 to be checked. Did I do something wrong?
Hi Jackie,
I finished activity 5 and posted it to my blog and the ok is not darkened. This was done more than a week ago.
Also, my name is not added to the participant list. What am I missing?
Linda Glueck
I tried Flickr today. It was more interesting than I expected. You can share your pictures with one person or a community. It is also a way to contact people with common travel or photographic interests. Editing the picture is simple. It is 'user easy' and can add interest to pictures.
Margaret N.
After reaching #11 this blog is still not listed at the bottom of this page
Post a Comment